God, family, academics, and football – I give my all to each of these and they have all given me more than I asked for in return. I’m just getting started.
I am an upcoming senior at Brookwood High School in Snellville, GA. So far, I have primarily played outside linebacker, rover, and defensive end for the varsity football team, depending on need. I also am on special teams (punt and kick return) and fill in at tight end. For my senior season, I’m expected to play edge and DE since I’m considered the best pure pass rusher on the team but will also see plenty of time at Sam LB since that is likely what I am more suited for at the next level.
This off-season, I have worked especially hard on honing my pass defense skills, speed, and quickness. Most of the interest I have had at the university level is at linebacker, so that’s where I have worked and have already made plans with my coaching staff on how to get better there.
I hope to enter the university level to pursue a degree in Sports Medicine, Sports Administration/Management, or Exercise Science/Kinesiology. I’d ultimately like to be a personal trainer and own my own business. If I can work hard enough to get school paid for by playing football, it would be one of my dreams come true.
|Hand size||9 ¾“*|
|Date of Birth||June 25, 2005|
|225lb Bench Reps||TBD|
|Power Clean Max||300lbs*|
A listing of upcoming camps and combines I will be attending, or have attended already.
- Outside Linebacker/Rover
- Defensive End
|Tackles for Loss||5|
Invites and Offers:
- University of Montana unofficial invite (Open).
Georgia State University Top Prospects (March 20th). Davidson College Football Virtual Visit (March 20.) Bethel University Junior Day (March 26). Georgia State Spring Game (April 1). Georgia Southern unofficial visit (April 7). Morehouse College Junior Day (April 9 –OFFERED ) Sewanee University Junior Day (April 16). Stetson University (May 2 –OFFERED ) University of Kentucky (June 15 –PREFERRED WALK-ON OFFER ) The Citadel unofficial visit and camp (June 17) Berry vs LaGrange game invite (Sept. 10)OFFERED Oct. 6 UT Chattanooga vs VMI game invite (Oct. 15th)
- Shorter University game invite (Oct. 20)
- Mercer vs Furman (Homecoming) invite (Nov. 12th)
- Gwinnett County Defensive Player of the Week (for Newton game Oct. 14)
- Gwinnett County Touchdown Club Defensive Player of the Month (September)
- Defensive Player of the Game vs Newton on 10/14. 11 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 forced fumble.
- Overall Player of the Game vs Collins Hill on 9/2. 8 total tackles, 1 sack, 1 TFL, 3 QB hurries, 1 forced fumble.
- Defensive Player of the Week against Norcross at Corky Kell. 1 sack, 1 TFL, forced fumble, 10 total tackles. Gwinnett Daily Post Defensive Honor Roll.
- 2022 Spring game had 4 sacks, 3 TFL, and 10 total tackles.
- Played in the 2021 NUC All-American Game in Savannah, GA. 14 total tackles, 2 assisted sacks, 1 pass break-up, 3 tackles for loss, and a strip-sack that was run back over 90 yards by a teammate for the win!
- Scout team player of the week (2 times 2020 sophomore season)
- Golden Helmet leadership award for work ethic (2021 and 2022 seasons)
- Hard hat award (3 times, 2020 and 2 x 2021 seasons)
- Special Teams PotG against South Gwinnett (Senior Night, Regional Champs, Mayor’s Cup win)
- 2 solo QB sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 tackle for loss, 10 total tackles and player of the game in win against Marietta (#10 7A team in state – 2021 junior season)
- Nominated for Gwinnett player of the week for performance against Marietta and Mountain View (2021 junior season).
- 2 x Gwinnett Daily Post Defensive Honor Roll
- 3 solo QB sacks, 2 solo tackles for loss, 3 assisted tackles for loss, 3 solo tackles, 2 assisted tackles, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery against South Gwinnett (2020 sophomore season).
- 2021-22 and 2022-23 Team Captain
- 2019 Gwinnett Football League Championship runner-up
- Two-time GFL FBU selection (2017 and 2019)
- 2017 FBU National Championship runner-up
- 3.3 GPA
- Honors Language Arts I & II, Chemistry, Biology
- 1120 SAT
Hobbies/Things I Like:
- Family activities (movies, vacations, etc.)
- Football and sports
- Drawing and art
- Hiking, camping, kayaking, and outdoor activities
- Weight training
- Doing things with friends
- I played rec football for the Brookwood Football Association of the GFL and every season since starting HS have been a volunteer coach at BFA camps.
- Volunteer coach for siblings’ baseball teams.
- Volunteer for Food4Lives.
I started playing football in 2014 at 9 years old. Since then, I have not missed a single practice or game due to injury.
I get speed, agility, and quickness (SAQ) and position-specific training at DASH Performance three days a week during the off-season.